There have been times in history where every actor/actress in a movie was portrayed with a cigarette in hand, as smoking was considered cool. Today, about 21% of high school students admit drug use and 41% report drinking alcohol.
1. Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
2. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
3. The competition is open to all
4. The submission can be made in any format and any language.
5. The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
6. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
7. Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
8. No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
9. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
10. The Registration can be done by sending the softcopy to email@example.com
Deadline: The last date for submission of essay is 28th Feb 2022.
1. All participants are entitled to receive Certificate of Contribution.
2. The 10 winners of the essay contest will be announced on the websites and Facebook pages.
3. The writers of the 10 winning essays will receive Certificates of Recognition.
4. The 10 essays will finally be published in the form of a book entitled BetterYouth BetterIndia BY YOUNG INDIANS. The book will credit the contributor of each essay as well as the judges involved with the process of assessment and evaluation.